The Law Office of David A. Breston, Houston criminal defense law firm, is based in Houston, and has represented over 3000 clients charged with Federal, State, and juvenile crimes. We obtain restricted driver licenses for clients whose licenses have been suspended.
The Law Office of David A. Breston also defends aliens in deportation or removal proceedings and handles family-based immigration petitions for permanent residency.
David A. Breston is a native Houstonian, a graduate of Memorial High School and of the University of Texas Law School. He is a member of the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Harris County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, and the American Immigration Lawyers Association. He is licensed in State and Federal Courts.
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas, May, 1997 | J.D.
- University of Texas, Austin, Texas | B.A.
classes / seminars taught
- Law School Admission, Princeton, 1998 – 1999
- GMAT Test, Review
professional associations & memberships
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, 1997 – Present | Member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, 1997 – Present
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, 2004
- Harris County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, 1997 – Present
past employment positions
- Lawoffice of Jeff Senter, Assistant, 1996 – 1997
- Travis County Juvenile Public Defender’s Office, Intern, 1996
pro bono activities
- YMCA Asylum Applications, 2003 – 2004